Riflescopes for Long-Range Competition
Long-range competition can be a difficult balancing act. You need incredible glass and a large objective lens, excellent focus, sharp resolution, useful reticles, and dead-on tracking. Our expert scopes for long-range shooting are some of the best in the business.
For competition shooting, you should look for the following:
- Ruggedness - Things happen when competing, and you need an optic that shrug off bumps, scraps, and worse.
- Outstanding Glass - You need to be able to see the difference between a left edge hit or a center punch.
- First focal plane reticle - For most precision rifle matches you’ll need a reticle in the first focal plane to make fast and accurate holdovers.
- Exposed and locking turrets - You need to be able to adjust your windage and elevation fast, and also lock it so you know it won’t move from a bump against a barrier.
- Totally reliable tracking - You need to know that when you dial your optic 1/10th of a MIL that you get exactly that, and that it can return exactly back at your zero.
The Elite Tactical DMR II Pro 3.5-21x50 Riflescope G3 is a high-end, elite riflescope with Bushnell’s highest quality glass for ultimate clarity and the sharpest visibility, has unbeatable tracking, and has industry-leading ruggedness.