Elite Tactical 6-36x56 XRS3 Riflescope G4P Reticle
or 4 interest-free payments with
No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99+. Subject to credit approval. See Terms
It's the high-magnification riflescope built for maximum light transmission and fast, efficient precision. A proven first-focal-plane optic with the key accuracy advancements serious long-range marksmen demand.
Use It With
Tougher Than Hell.
This battle-forged, competition-hardened rifle scope was built for maximum clarity and light transmission. With our proprietary G4P floating dot reticle, target acquisition and holdovers are fast and efficient, while its multi-position Throwhammer™ accommodates both rifle and rifleman. All within a near bulletproof IP67-rated main body with 34mm tube that's machined from a single piece of billet aluminum. It's tougher than hell. Precise. Repeatable. Elite Tactical.
Its larger 56mm ED Prime objective lens size, fully multi-coated elements and new reticle element coating yield best-in-class light transmission in a first focal plan platform built for maximum precision in all conditions.
G4P Precision Reticle
Developed in conjunction with G.A. Precision, the all-new G4P reticle gives you a floating-dot point-of-aim with clearer sight picture for fast acquisition and dead-on accuracy. Includes floating holdover dots, bold mover holds, refined line widths and quick-acquisition bars for low-magnification settings.
Adjust your magnification lever to a right-handed or neutral position to fit your shooting style and keep it out of the way when manipulating the rifle. The lever is removable and a spare filler-screw is included to protect the exposed tapped hole.
Bold Turret Markings
The large, bold markings are easier to see when under pressure or in darker environments to save valuable time when milliseconds and milliradians matter.
Clean Sheet Design
The XRS3 is an all-new design from the ground up. Through the new optical design, glass, and lens coating specifications we increased light transmission considerably over the XRS II. The big 56mm ED Prime objective lens produces amazing optical clarity and resolution while giving the XRS3 a much improved ‘eyebox’ over the previous generation XRS II. The more forgiving eyebox allows you to get on target faster rather than spending precious time getting into the scope.
RevLimiter Zero Stop
Elite Tactical scopes are known for having a rock solid zero stop that takes only seconds to set. The XRS3 continues this tradition and has our RevLimiter zero stop for quick returns to zero and hassle-free setting.
To guarantee that you always have a sharp and clear picture of the reticle the XRS3 has a locking diopter. This makes it so you can trust that your diopter hasn’t moved after it’s been in a case or even had some bumps out in the field.
Dead Reliable Tracking
The XRS3 has tracking you can take to the bank. Elite Tactical has a reputation for box-test-crushing reliability, and the XRS3 carries that forward. When you dial .1 MIL at 2 miles, that’s exactly what you get.
- A clean-sheet all-new design, the XRS3 is IP67 Rated for Water & Dust Protection - The billet-aluminum-machined 34mm tube is built like a tank, and argon-purged to reduce fogging.
- Excellent Tracking and Reliability - Windage and elevation stay true to wherever you set them. Turrets engineered for clean-dialing, positive tactile clicks with dead-on repeatability.
- RevLimiter™ Zero Stop - It’s simple and fast to set and delivers a rock-solid stop to turret travel, so you can have confidence in your zero every time.
- Our Most Advanced Optical System - The combination of the ED Prime objective, full multi-coated elements, EXO Barrier Protection and a new reticle element coating come together to increase light transmission nearly 2% to give you optical performance and precision that delivers without fail.
- ED Prime Glass - Extra-low Dispersion glass cuts down color fringing and allows for the sharpest imaging, so you can see the difference between left edge hit or a center punch.
- Best Eyebox in the business - The XRS3's eyebox was improved beyond the XRS II's through 30x through the use of the larger 56mm objective lens. At 36x, the XRS3's eyebox is roughly the same as the XRS II at only 30x.
- The included sunshade has both external and internal M62x0.6 threads so that you may attach third-party accessories such as ARDs, filter holders, threaded scope caps, etc., onto the front of the installed sunshade.
|Item ID (SKU)||ETXRS3G4|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||6-36x56mm|
|Eye Relief (in./mm)||4.0 in. / 101.6 mm|
|Field of View (ft.@100yards)||18 ft. @ 6x - 3 ft. @ 36X|
|Parallax Adjustment||Side Focus, 50 yds. to infinity|
|Length (in./mm)||14.8 in. / 376mm|
|Tube Diameter||34 mm|
|Weight (oz./g)||38.9 oz. / 1102 g|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IP67 Waterproof/Dustproof|
|Fog Proof||Yes, Argon gas purged|
|Magnification Ring||Grooved w/3-Position Throw Hammer|
|Elevation Adjustment||29 MIL|
|Windage Adjustment||15 MIL|
|Travel Per Rotation||10 MIL|
|Elevation Turret||Exposed, Non-Locking|
|Windage Turret||Exposed, Locking|
|Zero Stop||Yes, RevLimiter™|
|Lens Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Enhanced Coatings||Ultrawide Band|
|Protective Lens Coating||EXO Barrier|
|ED Prime Glass||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Scope Caps||Not Included|