Elite Tactical 3.5-21x50 DMR3 Riflescope G4P Reticle
or 4 interest-free payments with
You asked, we listened. Class-leading, long-range performance with the latest features in a proven compact package with the industry's most forgiving combination of eye relief and exit pupil. Don't waste time getting into the scope. With DMR3, your focus is on target.
Use It With
Louder than words.
The next generation of the Elite Tactical DMR series, the DMR3 builds upon a proven platform with all-new features like the G4P reticle designed in conjunction with G.A. Precision, a multi-position Throwhammer ™ magnification lever, a 25-yard parallax and bolder-than-ever turret markings. It’s our most advanced optical system for serious long-range precision in a lightweight, compact package.
The parallax can now be adjusted down to 25 yards, making it just as at home on your .22 LR as it is on your .375 Cheytac.
Adjust your magnification lever to a right-handed or neutral position to fit your shooting style and keep it out of the way when manipulating the rifle. The knob is removable and a spare filler-screw is included to protect the blind tapped hole.”
REVLIMITER ZERO STOP
Elite Tactical scopes are known for having a rock solid zero stop that takes only seconds to set. The DMR3 continues this tradition and has our RevLimiter zero stop for quick returns to zero and hassle-free setting.
G4P Precision Reticle
Developed in conjunction with G.A. Precision, the all-new G4P reticle gives you a floating-dot point-of-aim with clearer sight picture for fast acquisition and dead-on accuracy. Includes floating holdover dots, bold mover holds, refined line widths and quick-acquisition bars for low-magnification settings.
DEAD RELIABLE TRACKING
The DMR3 has tracking you can take to the bank. Elite Tactical has a reputation for box-test-crushing reliability, and the DMR3 carries that forward. When you dial .1 MIL at 1300 yards, that’s exactly what you get. Crank the turrets with confidence. No tracking error here.
Bold Turret Markings
The large, bold markings are easier to see when under pressure or in darker environments to save valuable time when milliseconds and milliradians matter.
ED Prime Glass
The DMR3 has the best glass yet found in our Elite Tactical DMR line. We started with the optical system and glass from the DMR II Pro, then increased both light transmission and edge to edge clarity.
The DMR3’s user-controls are refined with improved feel and increased grip along with reduced turning force at the side-focus and power change ring.
- Long-Range Precision in a Compact Package - The wide, 6x magnification ratio in a short, lightweight package delivers everything you need, whether smacking tiny targets at close range or reaching out beyond 1,000 yards.
- RevLimiter™ Zero Stop - It’s simple and fast to set and delivers a rock-solid stop to turret travel, so you can have confidence in your zero every time.
- Our Most Advanced Optical System - The combination of the ED Prime objective, FMC Elements, EXO Barrier Protection and a new reticle element coating come together to increase light transmission 2% over the previous generation DMR II Pro.
- ED Prime Glass - Extra-Low Dispersion glass cuts down color fringing and allows for the sharpest imaging, so you can see the difference between left edge hit or a center punch.
- IP67 Rated Water & Dustproof Protection with Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Construction - The billet-aluminum-machined, 34mm tube is built like a tank with argon-purging to reduce fogging, and it’s fully sealed to exceed IP67 standards.
- Convenient Layout and Design - User controls and identification marks are specifically designed to enhance scope manipulation for fast changes in demanding environments.
- The included sunshade has both external and internal M56x0.75 threads so that you may attach third-party accessories such as ARDs, filter holders, threaded scope caps, etc., onto the front of the installed sunshade.
|Item ID (SKU)||ETDMR3G4|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||3.5-21x50mm|
|Eye Relief (in./mm)||4.0 in. / 101.6 mm|
|Field of View (ft.@100yards)||25.5 ft. @ 3.5x - 5.1 ft. @ 21X|
|Parallax Adjustment||Side Focus, 25 yds. to infinity|
|Length (in./mm)||13.2 in. / 335mm|
|Tube Diameter||34 mm|
|Weight (oz./g)||35.5 oz. / 1005 g|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IPX7 Waterproof|
|Fog Proof||Yes, Argon gas purged|
|Magnification Ring||Grooved w/2-Position Throw Hammer|
|Diopter||Fast Focus, Friction|
|Elevation Adjustment||32 MIL|
|Windage Adjustment||20 MIL|
|Travel Per Rotation||10 MIL|
|Elevation Turret||Exposed, Non-Locking|
|Windage Turret||Exposed, Locking|
|Zero Stop||Yes, RevLimiter™|
|Lens Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Enhanced Coatings||Ultrawide Band|
|Protective Lens Coating||EXO Barrier|
|ED Prime Glass||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Scope Caps||Not Included|