15-45x65 Nitro™ Spotting Scope
15-45x65 Nitro™ Spotting Scope
or 4 interest-free payments with
The NITRO 15-45x65 is a compact spotter designed to offer the option of a wide field of view and also reach out with generous eye relief.
The NITRO 15-45x65 is a compact spotter designed to offer the option of a wide field of view and also reach out with generous eye relief. The 65mm objective lens, fully multicoated optics, and ED Prime Glass maximize light transmission and resolution for a bright high definition viewing experience. The scope is IPX7 waterproof rated so you won't miss anything due to fog. Bushnell’s exclusive EXO barrier ensures clear viewing and protects your investment from the elements. Dual focus wheels allow for both rapid and precision focusing for the crispest images. Integrated sunshade and tripod collar mount are standard. Buy with confidence - it’s all protected by our full lifetime Ironclad Warranty.
- Compact form factor and ease of carry
- Incredible glass and coatings = bright viewing
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Features:STUNNING CLARITY: ED Prime Glass eliminates chromatic aberration, increasing clarity and improving color representation in both daytime and low light conditions.
- FAST/FINE DUAL SPEED FOCUS: Fast/fine focus is a no-compromise system that allows the user to rapidly change the focus of the spotting scope then fine tune the focus for maximum clarity.
- 65MM OBJECTIVE: The 65mm objective allows for the best balance of light gathering, clarity, and low weight. While this spotter can provide excellent views on the range, it's designed to be easily carried into the backcountry for both hunting and nature observation.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: A magnesium chassis and rubber armor create a strong body that protects the optical system for a lifetime of use in the harshest environments.
- EXO™ BARRIER PROTECTION: EXO Barrier bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris making sure you can see your target in any condition.
- ROTATING TRIPOD RING: The tripod attachment ring allows the user to rotate the spotting scope for comfortable viewing from vehicles, on a hill, or on the bench at the range.
- What's in the box: Semi-rigid EVA case, SPUDZ™ lens cloth, Quick-Start Guide, Instruction Sheet.
Bushnell spotting scopes give you the advantage from the world’s high point of brightness, clarity and edge-to-edge detail – whether you’re birding at sea level or hunting above timberline. The HDOS (High definition optical system) combines our key technologies: ED Prime Extra-Low Dispersion glass, premium BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated lenses. Together these deliver flawless color fidelity, ultra-crisp images and optimum light transmission.
Bushnell Optics. Never Miss
From finding the trail less traveled to perfecting your shot — you belong outdoors. At Bushnell, we develop optics gear to empower you to get out and experience your passion because we love the outdoors as much as you.
Bushnell Ironclad Warranty
The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the lifetime of any product made on or after April 2017.
The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the defined lifetime of a product. For Nitro Spotting Scopes the lifetime is defined as 20 years. A complete list of Bushnell Product Lifetimes can be found on the Bushnell Ironclad Details webpage and/or on the Bushnell webpage specific to this Product. If this product isn't working properly due to a covered defect, we will, at our option, either repair or replace the product and ship it back to you at no charge. This warranty is fully transferable and does not require a receipt, warranty card, or product registration.
|Item ID (SKU)||SN154565G|
|Product Name||Nitro 15-45x65 Spotting Scope|
|Close Focus (m)||34ft / 10.3m|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||1.3 - 4.2mm|
|Eye Relief (in.)||16.5mm|
|FOV High Power (FT @ 1000 YDS)||140 ft. @ 15X to 70 ft. @ 45X|
|Length (in.)||12.3 in. / 312mm|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-coated|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||15-45x65mm|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||Yes|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IPX7|
|Weight (g)||46.6oz / 1321g|