LMSS2 Elite Tactical - Spotting Scope
LMSS2 Elite Tactical - Spotting Scope
Compact elite quality HD glass with a military grade riflescope optical design.
H322: The H322 spotting scope reticle is designed as a companion to the H59 and H58 riflescope reticles, and is an exceptional reticle for spotting with any MRAD-based riflescope reticle or where real-time measured targeting information is required. It's 0.2 milliradian (MRAD) Horus Grid and patented Rapid Range Bars make it ideal for those looking for robust wind and drop compensation, target range estimation, and follow-up shot spotter communication capabilities.
TREMOR4: The TREMOR4 spotting scope reticle builds on the H322 and is designed as a companion to the TREMOR2, TREMOR3, or TREMOR5 riflescope reticles but is also an exceptional reticle for spotting with any MRAD-based riflescope reticle. With its 0.2 mil Horus Grid and patented time of flight wind dots, it can be used with any ballistics and in any environmental conditions for excellent follow-up shot spotter communication capabilities.
- EVOLUTION OF THE ELITE TACTICAL LIGHTWEIGHT MODULAR SPOTTING SCOPE Incorporates user-control enhancements such as the power change throw-lever, enhanced exterior lens coatings, and updated HORUS reticles.
- ED PRIME GLASS AND FMC UWB COATINGS HD glass and Fully-Multi-Coated optics, paired with Ultra-Wide-Band coatings, allow for more light transmission in low light situations.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT HDOS system gives a low-profile, lightweight construction without sacrificing resolution or contrast.
- IPX7, ALUMINUM ALLOY CHASSIS CONSTRUCTION The waterproof rugged aluminum chassis and heavy-duty rubber overmold ensure the glass and mechanical components are both secured and protected to maintain optical performance for years of use.
- EXO BARRIER EXO Barrier molecularly bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris making sure you can see your target in any condition.
EXO Barrier Technology
The Forge spotting scopes feature Bushnell's exclusive EXO Barrier technology, which coats the lenses, molecularly bonding to the glass to preventing scratches and repelling water, dust and debris.
Bushnell’s HDOS (high definition optical system) is an engineered balance of glass, coatings and construction to achieve high performance in contrast, resolution and color.
Lightweight, Durable Construction
The rugged aluminum chassis and heavy-duty rubber overmold provide an IPX7 waterproof construction while ensuring the glass and mechanical components are both secured and protected to maintain high performance for years.
ED Prime Glass
Bushnell's highest quality glass delivers amazing color, resolution and contrast, even in low-light conditions.
Bushnell spotting scopes give you the advantage from the world’s high point of brightness, clarity and edge-to-edge detail – whether you’re birding at sea level or hunting above timberline. The HDOS (High definition optical system) combines our key technologies: ED Prime Extra-Low Dispersion glass, premium BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated lenses. Together these deliver flawless color fidelity, ultra-crisp images and optimum light transmission.
Bushnell. Never Miss
From finding the trail less traveled to perfecting your shot — you belong outdoors. At Bushnell, we develop optics gear to empower you to get out and experience your passion because we love the outdoors as much as you.
|Item ID (SKU)||ET884060H|
|Product Name||Elite Tactical LMSS II|
|Close Focus (m)||7.0 / 10.0m|
|Color||Flat Dark Earth & Black|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||1.5 - 5mm|
|Eye Relief (in.)||1.3"|
|FOV High Power (m @ 1000 m)||83m @ 8X to 17m @ 40X|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-coated|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||8-40x 60mm|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||N/A|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IPX7|
|Waterproof/Fogproof||Yes, Argon Filled|