Prime Riflescope 6-18x50
IF YOU aRE LOOKING FOR BIG POWER, BRIGHT IMAGING, AND A LIFETIME WARRANTY - THIS IS IT.
- Comes with MOA target turret for elevation + elevation cap
- Features our Multi-X reticle - Great for low-light hunting
- Modern up-to-date side focus for fast and precise parallax adjustment
- Segment-leading massive 50mm objective lens
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection - Bushnell's newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- IPX7 Waterproof construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics - Multiple layers of coatings on all lens surfaces increase light transmission and image brightness.
- Great for White Tail Deer, Predator, prairie dog hunting and target shooting
Havalon Piranta Stag Knife Included
This powerful Prime scope comes with a blaze orange Havalon Piranta Stag knife with ambidextrous thumb studs, a military grade polymer handle, liner lock construction, and a removable holster clip. An incredible $50 value!
The Havalon Piranta Stag includes a carrying case as well as 6 additional 2-3/4" stainless steel #60A blades.
Big 6-18x magnification is perfect for those long shots hunting or plinking, so you can squeeze every bit of accuracy out of your rifle.
An easy to see Multi-X reticle aids in fast and accurate target acquisition, so you can always fill the freezer.
Side focus parallax
Side focus parallax adjustment makes focusing fast and easy so you don't have to lose your cheek weld like on scopes with an adjustment
O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside thanks to an IPX7 waterproof rating that allows it to be immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes and still come up dry.
EXO Barrier Technology
Bushnell's EXCLUSIVE EXO Barrier technology is featured on this scope to repel water and dust, so you will never miss what your glassing.
Bushnell Riflescopes: 65-plus years of innovation. Industry Leading Performance
There’s a lot of technology that goes into our world-class optics, and we’re going to help you make an informed decision. Get ready to learn what makes a Bushnell.
Bushnell. Never Miss
From finding the trail less traveled to perfecting your shot — you belong outdoors. At Bushnell, we develop optics gear to empower you to get out and experience your passion, because we love the outdoors as much as you.
|Item ID (SKU)||RP6185BS3|
|Product Name||Prime 6-18x50|
|Eye Relief (in.)||3.5 in. / 88.9mm|
|FOV (ft @ 100 yds)||18ft @ 6X to 6ft @ 18X|
|Length (in.)||15.5 in. / 393.7mm|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||6-18x50mm|
|Parallax Adjustment||Side Focus, 15 Yards to Infinity|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IPX7|
|Weight (g)||19.0 oz / 539g|
|Elevation Adjustment||40 MOA / 11.6 MIL|
|Windage Adjustment||40 MOA / 11.6 MIL|
|Travel Per Rotation||15 MOA|
|Elevation Turret||MOA-Based, Exposed, Non-Locking|
|Windage Turret||MOA-Based, Capped, Non-Locking|
|UltraWide Band Coatings||Yes|
|ED Prime Glass||No|
|Country of Origin||South Korea|