Banner 2 3-9x50 Riflescope
or 4 interest-free payments with
No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99+. Subject to credit approval. See Terms
Our classic dusk & dawn brightness riflescope now with improved optical performance and an easy to use DOA Quick Ballistic Reticle.
Banner 2 3-9x50 Riflescope
The new Banner 2 3-9x50 riflescope is a classic configuration 3-9x power magnification scope but with the added benefit of a very large 50mm objective lens. This larger objective lens gathers tons of light for those early morning hunts, and also gives you the added benefit of a larger 'eyebox' so you can obtain a site picture quicker than you can with a smaller objective lens. If you want a 3-9x40 scope but with more light gathering ability - The Banner 2 3-9x50mm is the right tool for the job.
Large Objective Lens
The Banner 2 3-9x50 offers the classic 3-9x magnification of a 3-9x40mm scope but with the added benefit of a massive 50mm objective lens. This large lens gathers tons of light for those early morning hunts. The larger objective lens also gives you a larger and more forgiving 'eyebox' where you get a usable image compared to other 3-9x scopes with smaller objective lenses. This gives you the ability to snap up and get on target to make a shot faster on those driven hunts.
Rugged and Lightweight
Banner is built to withstand the elements and will stay in the hunt for the long haul while being lightweight to hoist it up to the treestand. With a durable one-piece body that is IPX7 waterproof rated you can trust that the Banner will last year after year.
Scope Rings Are Included
The Banner 2 also includes Weaver-style aluminum rings in the box that will work on both Weaver and Picatinny rails to get you mounted up and on the range fast and without the additional cost.
Waterproof - Fogproof
Banner 2 riflescopes are constructed of a one-piece tube made of aircraft-grade aluminum, and are watertight and nitrogen-purged so you won't have to worry about fogged up glass or failed seals when you're out at the deer stand.
Banner 2's turrets are a simple 1/4 MOA per click for easy sight-in and the low-profile caps protect your zero from moving on you while out in the field or in storage for the season.
Whether walking through the woods trying to be silent or just pulling your firearm out of the case, the Banner 2 won't snag up due to the smooth and rounded features. While the magnification ring provides a proper grip for power changes, it's also won't be the cause of getting caught up on brush - And the same goes for the turret caps and the included rings.
- LARGE 50MM OBJECTIVE LENS gives you tons of light gathering ability and a great ability to get on target faster.
- EXCELLENT LOW LIGHT PERFORMANCE AND IMAGE QUALITY Banner 2 has improved optical performance over the original Banner that boosts contrast and clarity along with the Dusk & Dawn low light performance that Banner fans love.
- ENHANCED OPTICAL GLASS DESIGN FOR IMPROVED CONTRAST AND CLARITY An improved optical design with Multi-coated surfaces improves on the already great image quality that makes Banner the go to optic for your next hunt.
- DOA QUICK BALLISTIC RETICLE FOR FAST, ACCURATE SHOTS WITH ANY CALIBER The DOA Quick Ballistic Reticle provides 5 drop points with 5 mph wind hold lines. The reticle can be used for any caliber that matches your typical hunting cartridges out to 500 yards. With the free Bushnell Ballistics App you can quickly determine your exact distances on the reticle making it easy to have confidence in every shot.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, WATERPROOF SEALED, ONE PIECE AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM BODY Banner is built to withstand the elements and will stay in the hunt as long as you can. With a durable one-piece body that is IPX7 waterproof rated you can trust that the Banner will last year after year. The Banner 2 also includes weaver style aluminum rings in the box.
Banner 2 3-9x50
Ready To Hunt
|Name||Banner 2 3-9x50 Riflescope|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||3-9x50|
|Reticle||DOA Quick Ballistic Reticle|
|Min Parallax Distance||100 yds|
|Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||33.6ft @ 3x to 10.4ft @ 9x|
|Ultra Wide Band Coating||No|
|Tube Diameter||1 in|
|Elevation Adjustment||60 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment||60 MOA|