Prime 1800 6x24 Laser Rangefinder
or 4 interest-free payments with
The Prime 1800 rangefinder is the first rangefinder with a display that fluidly morphs from black to red for ideal contrast against your target. The tripod adapter allows for fast, steady ranging to over 1 mile.
Prime 1800 6x24 Laser Rangefinder
The Bushnell Prime 1800 Rangefinder with ActivSync™ is the must-have for any hunter.
The all-new Bushnell Prime 1800 is now the ultimate laser rangefinder for hunters. It features ActivSync™ Display technology that fluidly morphs to your background for maximum contrast and readability in all conditions. This makes the reticle black or illuminated red depending on the conditions – So you no longer have to make the choice between one or the other, you’ll always have both.
The Prime 1800 has Bushnell’s all-glass optical system that gives you 2X the light transmission of any other rangefinder in its class, so that buck will be visible at the beginning and end of legal light so you can fill that tag. On top of that we’ve given it our Angle Range Compensation (ARC) technology to give you both true distance and target distance for uphill and downhill shots so you can use the right pin on your bow or drop point on your reticle.
For the highest chance of a successful hunt, the Prime 1800 is the best laser rangefinder for the job.
ActivSync Reticle - Best of Both Worlds
ActivSync Reticle Technology – Auto-adjusting black-to-red reticle and display fluidly morphs to your background for maximum contrast and visibility in all conditions.
Angle Range Compensation
ARC Technology with +/- 1-degree angle accuracy – ARC (Angle Range Compensation) simultaneously gives you true horizontal distance as well as line of site distance making your up and downhill shots just as accurate as those on level ground.
Ultra Fast Scan Mode
Ultra-Fast Scanning – When holding down the range button, the Broadhead automatically goes into scan mode where it updates range 4 times per second. This gives you more information and faster to get you on target quicker.
2X BRIGHTER IMAGING
2X Brighter Imaging – A 50% larger objective lens, an all-glass optical system, and fully multi-coated lenses combine to give you imaging that’s up to 2x brighter than the competition. This adds critical time at dusk & dawn where you’ll be able to still see when others can’t.
The Prime 1800 has a 1/4-20 thread so it's ready to be mounted on a tripod or shooting stick in the field for the the most steady ranging.
Exclusive EXO Barrier
EXO Barrier Lens Coating – The Prime 1800's glass is molecularly coated with our exclusive EXO Barrier to repel water, oil, fog, dust and debris. This guarantees you’ll have a clear view when it matters most.
Could ActivSync Technology Save Your Hunt?
We asked our ambassadors if they've ever been on a hunt where ActivSync technology would have made a difference. Some weren't able to read the numbers on their rangefinder, others decided not to shoot because of uncertainty. They all agreed not having ActivSync Technology could cost you the buck of your life.
Bushnell's New ActivSync Display
We asked our ambassadors to describe the new ActivSync display technology that's in the Prime 1800 Laser Rangefinder. See what they have to say about it, and how it's going to change their next hunt.
- First of its kind ActivSync™ display technology fluidly morphs from black readouts against bright backgrounds to red readouts against dark ones, with infinitely variable tones. No more lost readings on game in deep cover. No more washed-out numbers on those super-bright cloudless days. No more guessing about whether you’re seeing a 600 or an 800 or ranging a buck or a tree. This is what best-in-class rangefinding was destined to be.
- 2X Brighter – A 50% larger objective lens paired with an all-glass optical system bring more light to your eye for a brighter image, adding critical time to your hunt at dusk and dawn.
- Full one-mile ranging capability, accuracy to +/- one yard, and near/far, bow, and rifle ballistic modes provide exacting data. This is precision ranging that supports successful shots.
- Snow, sleet, pouring rain, fog, and grit are no match for the Prime 1800 thanks to our EXO™ Barrier lens protection. Our proprietary coating technology bonds to exterior lens surfaces to repel moisture, oil, dust, and debris so your view is clear no matter what Mother Nature is dishing out around you.
- True Color – Fully multi-coated optics with ultra-wide-band coatings provide bright, true-to-life colors.
- ARC Technology – ARC (Angle Range Compensation) accounts for terrain angle, giving you true distance to target on uphill and downhill shots.
- Brush™ and Bullseye™ Mode – Brush mode ignores foreground objects — brush, trees and branches — and provides distances to background objects only. Bullseye mode acquires the distances of small targets without inadvertently measuring background object distances.
- Rifle and Bow Modes – Get accurate readouts for your weapon of choice that account for arrow or bullet drop, angle, and ballistics.
- Included Accessories – Durable carrying case, paracord and lanyard tether.
- Backed by Bushnell’s Lifetime Ironclad Warranty, fully transferable with no receipt required.
Prime 1800 Laser Rangefinder
|Item ID (Sku)||LP1800AD|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||6x24mm|
|Reflective Range (yds./m)||1800 YDS / 1646 M|
|Tree Range (yds./m)||1000 YDS / 914 M|
|Deer Range (yds./m)||900 YDS / 823 M|
|Accuracy||+/- 1 YD|
|Length (in./mm)||4.23 in / 107.44 mm|
|Width (in./mm)||1.58 in / 40.13 mm|
|Weight (oz./g)||6 oz / 170 g|
|Targeting Modes||Scan, Bow, Bullseye/Brush, Rifle A-J|
|Protective Lens Coating||Exo Barrier|
|Water Resistance||IPX4 Water Resistant|