Prime 1800 6x24 Laser Rangefinder
Prime 1800 6x24 Laser Rangefinder
or 4 interest-free payments with
The Prime 1800 rangefinder is the first rangefinder with a display that fluidly morphs from black to red for ideal contrast against your target. The tripod adapter allows for fast, steady ranging to over 1 mile.
The all-new Bushnell Prime 1800 is now the ultimate laser rangefinder for hunters. It features ActivSync™ Display technology that fluidly morphs to your background for maximum contrast and readability in all conditions. Combined with an all-glass optical system that gives you 2X the light transmission of any other rangefinder in its class, the Prime 1800 gets you the most out of every hunt.
- ActivSync™ Display – The all-new auto-adjusting black-to-red reticle and display fluidly morphs to your background for maximum contrast and readability in all conditions.
- 2X Brighter – A 50% larger objective lens paired with an all-glass optical system bring more light to your eye for a brighter image, adding critical time to your hunt at dusk and dawn.
- True Color – Fully multi-coated optics with ultra-wide-band coatings provide bright, true-to-life colors.
- Range – Out to one mile.
- ARC Technology – ARC (Angle Range Compensation) accounts for terrain angle, giving you true distance to target on uphill and downhill shots.
- Scan Mode – Updates range 4X per second for fast, reliable ranging.
- EXO Barrier™ – The coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, fog, dust and debris, protecting it from anything mother nature throws your way.
- Brush™ and Bullseye™ Mode – Brush mode ignores foreground objects — brush, trees and branches — and provides distances to background objects only. Bullseye mode acquires the distances of small targets without inadvertently measuring background object distances.
- Rifle and Bow Modes – Get accurate readouts for your weapon of choice that account for arrow or bullet drop, angle, and ballistics.
- Included Accessories – Durable carrying case, paracord and lanyard tether.
ActivSync™ technology automatically adapts to the elements with infinitely variable tones of black for bright light and red for low light, so you can see in every condition, from total darkness to blazing sun. This ensures your reticle and ranging data are always crystal clear, so you never miss a shot.
EXO Barrier™ Technology
The Prime 1800 features Bushnell’s exclusive EXO Barrier™ technology. The coating bonds to exterior lens surfaces and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris, protecting it from anything mother nature throws its way.
ARC (Angle Range Compensation) Mode measures true distances uphill and downhill for accurate shots on target. Never lack confidence on an angled shot again.
Keep your ranging stable with the Prime 1800’s tripod mount. Its ¼”-20 thread pattern means you can mount up and keep it steady even at a distance.
The all-new Bushnell Laser Rangefinder is the future of ranging technology
The new Prime 1800 laser rangefinder features 2X brighter imaging with a 50% larger objective lens paired with an all-glass optical system bring more light to your eye for a brighter image. It features amazing speed with range updates 4X per second. Scan mode lets you range on the fly in real-time while Brush™ and Bullseye™ mode keeps the foreground out of the picture for hyper-focus on what matters most.
Leave nothing to chance with Bushnell Laser Rangefinders
Our laser rangefinders combine accuracy and reliability to deliver confidence in the field. EXO Barrier™ coating helps keep your vision clear as well as the laser and sensor by keeping fog, water and dirt off for clarity in any condition.
Never miss with Bushnell
From finding the trail less traveled to perfecting your shot — you belong outdoors. At Bushnell, we develop optics gear to empower you to get out and experience your passion because we love the outdoors as much as you.
|Item ID (Sku)||LP1800AD|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||6x24mm|
|Reflective Range (yds./m)||1800 YDS / 1646 M|
|Tree Range (yds./m)||1000 YDS / 914 M|
|Deer Range (yds./m)||900 YDS / 823 M|
|Accuracy||+/- 1 YD|
|Length (in./mm)||4.23 in / 107.44 mm|
|Width (in./mm)||1.58 in / 40.13 mm|
|Weight (oz./g)||6 oz / 170 g|
|Targeting Modes||Scan, Bow, Bullseye/Brush, Rifle A-J|
|Protective Lens Coating||Exo Barrier|
|Water Resistance||IPX4 Water Resistant|