Broadhead Laser Rangefinder
or 4 interest-free payments with
No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99+. Subject to credit approval. See Terms
The Broadhead Rangefinder is the most accurate rangefinder designed specifically for the archery market, with consistent results across all target colors and types. Class-leading 0.3-yd accuracy out to 150 yards, high-speed ranging, and the ActiveSync™ display set the new standard for archers.
Broadhead Laser Rangefinder
The all-new Bushnell Broadhead archery rangefinder brings an industry-leading level of precision to the archery world.
Working with World Record holding archer Tim Gillingham, Bushnell created the Broadhead to solve the shortcomings of current rangefinders on the market. The result is the Broadhead’s Full Spectrum Ranging System that uses top-tier hardware and software to range targets with varying reflectivity and lighting environments consistently and accurately where other rangefinders fall short. That means a ranged black boar target, white reflective target, or any other target will get the same distance with the Broadhead at 8 AM as 8 PM. If a target is changed from paper to black foam, the Broadhead will give you the same distance when others won’t, and it’ll do it to plus or minus 0.3 yards out to 150 yards.
The Broadhead doesn’t stop at unmatched precision. This feature-packed archery rangefinder makes the Broadhead the ideal choice for the field or circuit. Bushnell’s exclusive ActivSync™ reticle automatically changes from black to illuminated red when the lighting conditions change so you don’t have to make a choice between the two reticles – You can have them both.
The Broadhead also has our 2x brighter imaging so you can see the target when others can’t. The All-glass optical system also has our Ultrawide Band Coating to help with proper color identification across the spectrum from UV to visible so you can quickly and accurately identify the target. To top it off, the glass is coated with our EXO Barrier coating, so if it's raining or dusty out, you'll be able to see the target when others can’t.
If you need the ultimate in precision and accuracy, the Broadhead archery rangefinder is the best rangefinder on the market.
0.3-Yard Accuracy up to 150 Yards
Industry-leading +/- 0.3-Yard distance accuracy out to 150 yards. Knowing the correct distance is critical in archery. With the Broadhead’s accuracy, you’ll always have the most accurate distance so you’ll be on the right pin and right on target.
The Full Spectrum Ranging System
The Full Spectrum Ranging System of the Broadhead gives consistent ranges no matter the lighting conditions, time of day, or type of target. You get the same distance each and every time for full confidence on the course or in the field.
ActivSync Reticle - Best of Both Worlds
ActivSync Reticle Technology – Auto-adjusting black-to-red reticle and display fluidly morphs to your background for maximum contrast and visibility in all conditions.
Angle Range Compensation
ARC Technology with +/- 1-degree angle accuracy – ARC (Angle Range Compensation) simultaneously gives you true horizontal distance as well as line of site distance making your up and downhill shots just as accurate as those on level ground.
Ultrawide Band Coating
Ultrawide Band Coatings allow you to see the target and background in true color. This revolutionary coating keep light transmission up while maintaining true-to-life colors from the IR wavelength to the visible wavelength. With the Broadhead you’ll know if it’s a 10-point buck or a tree.
2x Brighter Imaging
2X Brighter Imaging – A 50% larger objective lens, an all-glass optical system, and fully multi-coated lenses combine to give you imaging that’s up to 2x brighter than the competition. This adds critical time at dusk & dawn where you’ll be able to still see when others can’t.
Ultra Fast Scan Mode
Ultra-Fast Scanning – When holding down the range button, the Broadhead automatically goes into scan mode where it updates range 4 times per second. This gives you more information and faster to get you on target quicker.
Exclusive EXO Barrier
EXO Barrier Lens Coating – The Broadhead rangefinder’s glass is molecularly coated with our exclusive EXO Barrier to repel water, oil, fog, dust and debris. This guarantees you’ll have a clear view when it matters most.
- INDUSTRY LEADING +/- 0.3-YD DISTANCE ACCURACY OUT TO 150 YARDS – Tested on a full range of targets including 3D archery targets and animal hides ensuring range is accurate in any environment.
- CONSISTENT ACCURACY ON ANY TARGET– Bushnell has solved the pain of ranging dark, low reflectivity targets. Broadhead's Full Spectrum ranging system gives accurate, consistent ranges with the same 0.3 yard accuracy out to 150 yards.
- ACTIVSYNC DISPLAY – Auto-adjusting black-to-red reticle and display fluidly morphs to your background for maximum contrast and readability in all conditions.
- ARC TECHNOLOGY WITH +/- 1-DEGREE ANGLE ACCURACY – ARC (Angle Range Compensation) accounts for terrain angle, giving you true distance to target on uphill and downhill shots.
- SEE YOUR TARGET AND ENVIRONMENT IN TRUE COLOR – Fully multi-coated optics with ultra-wide-band coatings provide bright, true-to-life colors without a color tint that can make it difficult to see in low light.
- 2X BRIGHTER – A 50% larger objective lens paired with an all-glass optical system bring more light to your eye for a brighter image, adding critical time to your hunt at dusk and dawn.
- GET A LAY OF THE LAND QUICKLY WITH SCAN MODE – When holding down the range button, Scan mode updates range 4X per second for fast, reliable ranging. Scan mode also works with Near and Far ranging modes.
- EXO BARRIER™ PROTECTS YOUR OPTICS FROM THE ELEMENTS– The coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, fog, dust and debris, protecting it from anything mother nature throws your way.
- Precision ground glass - Fully multi-coated and featuring our Ultrawideband Coating for increased light transmission, color, and contrast while also reducing unwanted flaring.
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE READING THE RIGHT TARGET WITH NEAR & FAR RANGING MODES – Brush mode ignores foreground objects — brush, trees and branches — and provides distances to background objects only. Bullseye mode acquires the distances of small targets without inadvertently measuring background object distances.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES – Durable carrying case, paracord and lanyard tether. The Broadhead also fits perfectly in the new Vault™ laser rangefinder pouch.
- Has 1/4-20 threaded mount for use on tripods and other stabilization devices.
Broadhead Laser Rangefinder
The Peak of Precision
|Magnification x Obj. Lens||6x24|
|Battery Type||3-Volt CR2|
|Reflective Range||1500 YDS / 1189M|
|Tree Range||800 YDS / 731M|
|Deer Range||500 YDS / 457M|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.3 Yards|
|Length||4.3 in. / 109mm|
|Width||1.57 in. / 40mm|
|Height||2.96 in. / 75mm|
|Weight||5.9 oz / 169G|
|ARC Modes||Regular, Bow|
|Targeting Modes||Scan, Bullseye, Brush (Feet, yards, meters)|
|Water Resistance||Yes, IPX4|