Powerview™ 2 16x32 Binoculars
Powerview™ 2 16x32 Binoculars
or 4 interest-free payments with
An all-metal chassis is the new PowerView 2’s foundation, and it’s never before been offered at this price.
An all-metal chassis is the new PowerView 2’s foundation, and it’s never before been offered at this price. The all-metal chassis ensures ruggedness and durability in the harshest elements, meaning the chassis won’t crack in the extreme cold of winter, or disform in the intense heat of summer. The new metal body also eliminates uneven weight distribution often found in binoculars with plastic chassis. Multi-coated optics bring in a large amount of light, providing vibrant images for a crisp, clear viewing experience. Updated ergonomics and a rich textured rubber armor guarantee you'll always have a firm grip, even in one hand.
The PowerView 2 binoculars can also be used with other Bushnell products, including our binocular harness.
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY Aluminum alloy chassis provides durability without adding unnecessary weight and bulk.
- MODERN EXTERIOR DESIGN High quality, soft touch rubber and brushed metal texture finishes provide classic performance in a great looking, modern design.
- EASY TO USE AND CONFIDENT GRIP Updated ergonomics with soft touch rubber and easy grip texture along the sides of the binocular, and on the bridge, reduce the chance of dropping and give a confident hand feelâ€¦.even with one hand.
- GREAT IMAGE QUALITY WITH SHARP FOCUS Multi-coated optics draw an incredible amount of light for clear vibrant images, even in low light. Ultra-smooth focus wheel allows you to focus in on your subject quickly for perfect definition when you need it.
- AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS Compact, mid and full-size options in roof or porro prism from 10x to 20x provide multiple options for your adventures.
Durable and Lightweight Aluminum-Alloy Chassis
Rugged and versatile, Bushnell Powerview 2 Binoculars combine a tough design with modern styling, allowing them to excel in both indoor and outdoor applications. The lightweight aluminum-alloy chassis and rubber armor are durably constructed for rigorous use. Choose from compact, mid-size, and full-size options, offering roof or porro prism systems and magnifications ranging from 10x to 20x.
Exceptional Image Quality with Sharp Focus
Featuring multi-coated optics, these viewing binoculars draw in an incredible amount of light to deliver crisp and vibrant imagery. Whether you're birding in the forest or zooming in on the action from the cheap seats, these optics excel in both full- and low-light situations. A ridged focus control wheel lets you sharpen image quality and focus in on your subject with a simple twist. These low-light binoculars are also tripod compatible, so you can keep your hands free for other tasks.
Textured-Rubber Grips for Secure and Confident Use
Textured-rubber grips along the sides of these close-focusing binoculars provide added security and comfort. They give your hands a confident grip during long viewing periods and help reduce the chance of accidental dropping. Raised ridges along the top of the binoculars facilitate worry-free one-handed use.
Bushnell Lifetime Ironclad Warranty
All Bushnell products are engineered to deliver to your expectation and manufactured to withstand the rigors of the outdoors for the lifetime of the product. Bushnell Powerview 2 Binoculars have a 5 year product lifetime. In the event that our product fails you, we will stand behind it and repair it at no cost to you. If we can't repair it then we will replace it with a product of equal or better value. No receipt required and fully transferable.
Bushnell: The Industry Leader in High-Performance Sports Optics
Since 1948, our guiding principle is to provide the highest-quality, most reliable and affordable sports optics on the market. Our award-winning products enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit and empower everyone to get out and experience their passion. Combining cutting-edge design and best-in-class performance with a commitment to being accessible to all, Bushnell is the most recognized and reputable sports optics brand in the world.
|Item ID (SKU)||PWV1632|
|Product Name||Powerview 2 16x32mm|
|Adapts to Tripod||No|
|Close Focus (m)||5.49m|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||16x32mm|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||No|
|FOV (ft @1000yd / m @1000 m||N/A|
|Protective Lens Coating||N/A|
|Dielectric Prism Coating||No|
|Ultrawide Band Coating||No|
|Lead Free Glass||Yes|
|ED Prime Glass||No|