Forge™ 15x56 Binoculars
or 4 interest-free payments with
At the apex of the Forge binocular family sits the 15X56. This high magnification binocular offers large 56mm objective lenses crucial for gathering light.
Out Of Stock
At the apex of the Forge binocular family sits the 15X56. This high magnification binocular offers large 56mm objective lenses crucial for gathering light. We didn’t stop there, BaK 4 Abbe Koenig prisms and Ultra Wideband lens coatings provide increased light transmission while ED Prime glass and PC3 phase coating offers high resolution and color contrast in low light so hunters, shooters, and outdoorsman never miss a moment.
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection – Bushnell's newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- ED Prime Glass – Bushnell's highest quality glass delivers amazing color, resolution and contrast, even in low-light conditions.
- PC-3 Phase Coating – Applied to the prisms, it enhances resolution and contrast.
- IPX7 Waterproof construction – O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Dielectric Prism Coating – Applied to the prisms, it ensures vivid color reproduction and allows 92% light transmission for bright images.
- What's in the box: Semi-rigid EVA case, soft case, padded neck strap, Bushnell binocular tripod adapter, Bushnell binocular harness, EVA case strap, SPUDZ™ lens cloth, Quick-Start Guide, back lens cap, Instruction Sheet.
Binocular Harness Included
Forge binoculars come with the Bushnell Universal Binocular Harness - A $20.99 value - perfect for saving your neck from the weight of the binocular and giving you the ability to easily lift the binoculars to eye level.
Ultra-precise adjustable diopter locks so you can adjust the optics perfectly to your eye, and not losing adjustment at the worst time.
PC-3 Phase Coatings
Abbe Koenig prisms are PC-3 phase coated for astounding sharpness and color rendition, so you can see every detail and see the farthest game or the smallest target.
Built-in Lens Caps
Lens caps attach to the Forge's body so you don't have to worry about losing them in the field
Use with a tripod
The Forge 15x56 comes with our Quick Release Tripod Adapter - A $51.99 Value - Perfect for holding steady, so you can take in every detail and see that whitetail in the distance, or impact on target.
ED Prime Glass
ED Prime Glass cuts down color fringing (chromatic aberrations) and allows for the sharpest imaging, so you can see the difference between a left edge hit or a center punch.
EXO Barrier Technology
Bushnell's EXCLUSIVE EXO Barrier technology is featured on all Forge binoculars to repel water and dust, so you'll never miss what you're glassing.
GAIN A NEW PERSPECTIVE WITH BUSHNELL BINOCULARS
Bushnell's binoculars deliver bright, clear, HD imagery. We offer a robust selection of hunting binoculars, compact binoculars, night vision binoculars, and more. No matter what you have your sights set on, you'll benefit from our 65+ year masterwork of ruggedness, clarity, and light transmission.
Bushnell. Never Miss
From finding the trail less traveled to perfecting your shot — you belong outdoors. At Bushnell, we develop optics gear to empower you to get out and experience your passion because we love the outdoors as much as you.
Bushnell Ironclad Warranty
The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the lifetime of any product made on or after April 2017.
The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the defined lifetime of a product. For Forge Binoculars the lifetime is defined as 20 years. A complete list of Bushnell Product Lifetimes can be found on the Bushnell Ironclad Details webpage and/or on the Bushnell webpage specific to this Product. If this product isn't working properly due to a covered defect, we will, at our option, either repair or replace the product and ship it back to you at no charge. This warranty is fully transferable and does not require a receipt, warranty card, or product registration.
|Name||Forge™ 15x56 Binoculars|
|magnification X Obj Lens||15x56|
|Field of View||235 ft|
|Exit Pupil||3.7 mm|
|Close Focus||12 ft|
|Adapts To Tripod||Yes|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||Yes|
|Dielectric Prism Coating||Yes|
|Ultra Wide Band Coating||Yes|
|Protective Lens Coating||EXO Barrier|