To celebrate 25 years of the invention that reinvented hunting, we sat down with a few of our ambassadors and asked them what hunting was like before the laser rangefinder. The answers were as interesting as the hunters themselves.
- The Bone Collectors: Michael Waddell, Travis T-Bone Turner and Nick Mundt
- Phillip Culpepper Jr., Realtree Spring Hunter
- Bill & Tyler Jordon, Creator of Realtree and hosts of Realtree Outdoors
- Don Kisky, Whitetail Freak
- Ted Nugent – The Motor City Madman
- Will Primos – Host of Primos Truth About Hunting
- Tombo Martin – Buck Commander
- Brad Ferris – Former Co-Host of Primos Truth About Hunting
Join our ambassadors as they look back on life before the rangefinder, when strings, tape, sticks and trees were your most precise tools for estimating distance to target. Fun memories abound in the first of five stories surrounding Bushnell’s invention of the laser rangefinder, a device so revolutionary most turkey hunters can’t remember life without one (at least not without a few tears).
Learn more about the Anniversary of Accuracy and sign up for Anniversary of Accuracy giveaways occurring throughout 2021. Twenty-five prizes awarded quarterly including our best rangefinders, swag, and amazing deals.