Forge Riflescope 3-18x50
Forge Riflescope 3-18x50
Bushnell® Forge™ Riflescope 3-18x50
The Forge 3-18x50 riflescope has premium features the recreational and competitive shooter needs to win, or the hunter to fill the freezer.
First off, it has turret-halting Revlimiter zero stop which takes only seconds to set, and guarantees you'll always get back to your zero fast. Next, we put our Throw Hammer power change lever on the magnification ring so you can power up & down with speed & precision. Turrets are tactile and fast, simply lift up to unlock, push down to lock. The side focus parallax that goes down to 25 yards. The glass has astounding brightness, resolution and contrast thanks to our HDOS fully multi-coated optics, and of course our exclusive EXO Barrier. Rainy weather's not a problem for Forge as it's IPX7 waterproof. Finally, we've got you covered with our full, transferable lifetime Ironclad Warranty.
- Revlimiter Zero Stop – A true zero stop that can be set quickly in the field.
- Side Focus Parallax – focus quickly and accurately down to 25 yards.
- Throw Hammer – Our power change lever to zoom in and out fast.
- Locking Turrets – large, exposed & locking turrets for fast & accurate dialing.
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection - Bushnell's newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- IPX7 Waterproof construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Ultra-wide Band Coating - Anti-reflection coating applied to both lenses and prisms, for the best possible light transmission.
- Includes magnetic closing box, 2” sunshade, and scope caps.
Perfect for target shooting and hunting
Forge riflescopes combine the precision needed for target shooting and the durability needed for those harsh, late winter deer hunts. You won't find a better scope that does both.
Bushnell Riflescopes: 65+ years of innovation. Industry Leading Performance.
There’s a lot of technology that goes into our world-class optics, and we’re going to help you make an informed decision. Get ready to learn what makes a Bushnell.
From finding the trail less traveled to perfecting your shot — you belong outdoors. At Bushnell, we develop optics gear to empower you to get out and experience your passion, because we love the outdoors as much as you.
Bushnell Ironclad Warranty
The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the lifetime of any product made on or after April 2017.
The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the defined lifetime of a product. For Forge Riflescopes the lifetime is defined as 30 years. A complete list of Bushnell Product Lifetimes can be found on the Bushnell Ironclad Details webpage and/or on the Bushnell webpage specific to this Product. If this product isn't working properly due to a covered defect, we will, at our option, either repair or replace the product and ship it back to you at no charge. This warranty is fully transferable and does not require a receipt, warranty card, or product registration.
|Item ID (SKU)||RF3185BF2|
|Product Name||Forge 3-18x50|
|Eye Relief (in.)||4 in. / 101.6mm|
|FOV (ft @ 100 yds)||35ft @ 3X to 6ft @ 18X|
|Length (in.)||14.4 in. / 365.7mm|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||3-18x50mm|
|Parallax Adjustment||Side Focus, 25 Yards to Infinity|
|Reticle||Deploy MIL (FFP), Etched Glass|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IPX7|
|Weight (g)||29.3 oz / 830g|
|Elevation Adjustment||84 MOA / 24.4 MIL|
|Windage Adjustment||84 MOA / 24.4 MIL|
|Travel Per Rotation||10 MIL|
|Elevation Turret||MIL-Based, Exposed, Locking|
|Windage Turret||MIL-Based, Exposed, Locking|
|Zero Stop||Yes, RevLimiter™|
|UltraWide Band Coatings||Yes|
|ED Prime Glass||No|