Trophy Camera is taking images without subject in the field of view
1. Check the PIR Sensitivity Level Setting. For warm temperature use, set the sensor to “High” and for cold weather use, set the sensor for “Low”.
2. Try to set your camera up in an area where there is not a heat source in the camera’s line of sight.
3. In some cases, setting a camera near water will make the camera take images with no subject in them. Try aiming the camera over ground.
4. Try to avoid setting the camera up on small trees that are prone to being moved by strong winds.
5. Remove any limbs right in front of the camera lens.